Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Promotion! 2009 Early Booking Special!



Thank you so much to my clients for making 2008 a wonderful year!

I am pleased to be offering some wonderful new products (and I hope to highlight them here on the blog soon). And although I specialize in children and families, I am thrilled to now be working with esthetician and professional make-up artist, Christie Stewart of Robin's Nest, and offering Women's Sessions. It has been a fantastic year of growth and change. I am so thankful to have met and worked with so many warm and wonderful families and individuals this last year. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings!

I will be offering a new promotion for February-June 2009 bookings confirmed by January 31st. Here is the way it works:
Book your family, child, or individual session by January 31, 2009 for any session date from February 1 - June 30 and you will receive 15% off any a la carte print or product order with a total of $400 or more! Receive 10% off package pricing, which is already a considerable savi
ngs!

Book your 2009 session in advance to reserve your preferred date. In 2008, my busiest months were mid March - July and September - November. If you are looking at dates during these months, don't wait to set your appointment:)

Smiles!
Ashley

No comments: