Sunday, February 1, 2009

Columbia SC Child Photographer - C Family Preview


Look what I was busy doing this weekend! I was so happy to be photographing this beautiful baby boy. He is just a couple of weeks old and just as sweet and adorable as he can be. The little hat with the bear ears was custom made by me for the shoot and we were all giggling about how precious he looked in it;-)

Mom and Dad (and Grandma, too!), thank you so much for allowing me to document this fantastic time in your lives and for your patience during the shoot! I hope you enjoy the preview and I can't wait to see you and baby again at the proofing session.

Have 25 unique visitors comment to this post on my blog and receive a 5x7 portrait;-)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - what great pictures!! What a beautiful boy he is!! I just love this little one!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I LOVE the little bear hat too =)

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cute :)
love the basket on the doorstep

meliss said...

Oh MY! What an absolutely precious baby boy! That photo of him in the basket is priceless! I hope mom and dad (and grandma too) cherish these pictures. I would! :)

Anonymous said...

They are awesome!!!

Paula Faye said...

Oh Heavens, He is just too precious! And I love that these were done at your house. Way Cool!

Anonymous said...

decorus puer!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! From Aunt Laurel

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Awwwww he's so beautiful! Ashley

Anonymous said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures. He is simply precious. Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Kelton is adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Be ready for some smooches!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photographs!

Anonymous said...

What precious photos! I love the one on the porch...all it needs is a stork!!! He looks so amazing and so special...we cannot wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I LOVE the bear hat!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Can't believe these were taken at the house!

Anonymous said...

Too cute...very creative as well! LOVE THEM...LOVE HIM! and love you guys too Mom and Dad!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and of course a wonderful baby :)

Kristine McKowen said...

these are amazing!