Thursday, January 15, 2009

Columbia SC Child Photographer - Headshots!


I had the great pleasure of working with this handsome young man this weekend in Columbia. He is an actor and needed some new headshots. I was delighted when his mother contacted me to schedule the session. Working with him was great - what a pro in front of the camera! I had a wonderful time getting to know him a little and getting these shots and many more. I can't wait to see which ones will "make the cut".

Mom, have 25 unique friends make a comment here on this post and receive a 5x7 gift print of your choice on me;-)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something about that kid seems familiar, can't place him though...

Aimee Phipps said...

The pictures are wonderful...stunning. The first and fourth are my personal favs.

Unknown said...

Great photos! You really captured his personality. 1 & 3 are my current favorites! Allison

Anonymous said...

20me.jpg, 11me.jpg, and 35me.jpg are the best shots. Better with a grin than not (but we know those Hollywood types prefer to scowl . . . :)

All very good photos.

Anonymous said...

Well I think they are all stunning & not just because I am his Great Aunt. If I had to choose, would pick the one where he is leaning on the wall and the one in the blue shirt.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... the first one is definitely my favorite. He's so grown up and handsome!

Kristen | LanierStar said...

gorgeous photos! he is definitely model potential.

Unknown said...

The first and third are my favorites, they capture Louis's charm and intelligence. All of them are great!

Rachel Snowden

Alicia said...

Great shots! They capture the many aspects of his personality: intelligent, mischievous, serious, charming...it's all there!

Unknown said...

These pictures look great! I like the first one too.

Ray Olszewski said...

Fantastic! This kid is going to break some hearts. I'll get to say, I knew him when....

Ray Olszewski said...

Oh, and the first one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - looks like the next Jimmy Dean - nice job capturing his spirit

Anonymous said...

Well done! The images are fantastic.