Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Columbia SC Child Photographer - B Family Preview


I fell head over heels for this little one the moment I saw her! What an absolute joy she is! So much personality and a little beauty too. It took no time for her to warm up to me, although I truly believe she never meets a stranger!

It looked to be a beautiful day for portraits - warm and sunny all morning. But by afternoon the clouds started rolling in. It rained on me as I drove to the session and stopped at about the time I arrived. The clouds loomed over us the entire session and although the conditions weren't ideal, we were able to capture Miss A in the beautiful green grass - in a tutu - in December! (Have I said lately how happy I am to live in the South with this kind of "winter" weather?) We did meet again this weekend to add more images to the session hoping for better weather conditions. I was so happy to see blue skies!

Mommy had adorable outfits and props picked out for the session and Daddy was so helpful and entertaining. They were a beautiful, happy family and I was so glad to meet them.

(Mom and Dad - have 25 unique visitors comment on this post to my blog and receive a 5x7 gift portrait on me;-)

3 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

Hey Ashley... so happy to see you were able to get the light you wanted this weekend!!! Beautiful pics, beautiful baby girl!!!

Alyssa said...

They say this age is hard to shoot, but you totally proved the skeptics wrong... I'm not just being nice, this is an incredible shoot.

Danielle Hobbs said...

Great pics!!! I'm bummed that you were IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD and didn't call!!! :) We need to catch up!