Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Columbia SC Photographer - Women's Session

Yes, I am still alive! I worked right up to the holidays this year and then took the holiday break to travel with my family to Folly Beach and to Texas. So my poor little blog has been sadly neglected. I'm ready to jump back into my January sessions now so I should be blogging more regularly from now on;-)

Here are just a few images from one of my women's sessions that took place in December. This was my second time to photograph this young woman and I am so sad that she is moving. She has been wonderful to photograph and is such a beautiful and interesting person. I will miss her and wish her all the best!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these, colours are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

what a classic beauty. her wardrobe is adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful and fun!