Monday, November 3, 2008

Senior Photographer - Columbia, SC


These images are long overdue. I just had to share them though! This is the daughter of one of my dearest friends, taken this summer in Texas. It's so hard to believe she is a senior this year! I still remember her spending nights at my house when we would munch on chocolate and strawberries and apples and giggle through Disney movies together! She has always been an absolute joy. She is so bright and talented and I know she has a wonderful future ahead of her. And she is so beautiful. I absolutely loved taking these images of her.

I'm so proud of you, C, and I know your mom is too! Love you!

And get 25 friends or family member to comment on this post and get a 5x7 portrait for free;-)

Took a few images of this sweet pooch too! Isn't she precious?!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley - as always, you have done beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

love all the colors! what a gorgeous girl!

Karen said...

Beautiful job! She is gorgeous! She could easily model!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness she is a gorgeous young woman! Great job Ashley...They must be thrilled =)

Anonymous said...

Obviously I think they are stunning, but I have a somewhat biased opinion. ~J

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pics...C you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline looks gorgeous. She's a pretty girl to begin with and the pictures only show what we all know. Good work.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

I love her curls and the happy walls!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

these colors are so great! she is a pretty girl!

Melissa said...

She is gorgeous! And she has so many great pictures to pick from or pick them all!

Anonymous said...

she is so fresh faced, and you just made the most of her beauty. Wow, Ashley....these are just so, so good!