Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Columbia SC Photographer for Women


I just wanted to share a few images this evening. They are from a recent Women's Session I shot. The lovely lady here was surprising someone with these images and so I have kept them under wraps but thought they would be fun to share.

The make-up for the session was done by Christi Stewart of Robin's Nest and she did a fabulous job, as always! If you are interested in a Women's session, I will be running another promotion VERY soon!

I think she looks like a 40s movie star here;-)

6 comments:

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

I love that last picture! She looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ashley -- these are LOVELY (as is your subject!). Beautifully seen!!

Anonymous said...

I sooo want to be her!!! I love every single shot, my fav is the one of the girl standing in the door.

Summer said...

these are gorgeous!

Alyssa said...

GORGEOUS color and love the creativity!

Anonymous said...

wow.these are stunning....just flat out stunning! Great light, and perfectly processed.....she is adorable!