Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Columbia Family Photographer - G Family Preview


Well, this weekend I got to photograph one of my favorite families - and one of my favorite little girls! I last photographed this family in May at the beach when the little princess was having her first birthday. Now she is 18 months old, lovelier than ever, and definitely much harder to keep up with! But an absolute joy. We spent the afternoon by the river on a nature trail. And even the family pooch came along. It was a great afternoon of walking and exploring and playing with leaves and acorns. And I thoroughly enjoyed our adventure.

Here is a little preview of your session. And if 25 unique friends or family members comment here, receive a free 5x7 from your session!


Throwing leaves into the water. I love how busy they are at this age.

What an awesome dog! Even the little one can walk her!

I adore images that capture the sun's rays with beautiful flare.
I think these are my favorites ever! The flare even matches
mom's beautiful fall dress!

She does love to pose in the chairs. What a natural!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 2 with mom and daughter with the beautiful light are beyond gorgeous! Wonderful images Ashley =)

Melissa said...

These pictures are as adorable as her clothes! She is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously? Your color is spot on and I love me some sunflare Another great post from AW.

Masters Rental said...

Gorgeous lighting. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the lens flare shot especially! really perfect light