Monday, October 20, 2008

Florence Child Photography - C Family Preview


One of the wonderful benefits of my job is being witness to beautiful family bonds. Last week I had a session with these three beautiful children. The bond between them was so evident. This little one thought the absolute world of her big brother and sister and they obviously felt the same way about her. This was, I think, the first time that it was actually easier to photograph the little one WITH her brother and sister rather than by herself! Usually I have about 5-15 seconds to grab a great image when I group together a family with one of this age group before they scurry away to look for something else to do! But this precious little Miss actually wanted to be in the images with her siblings. You could just see how much she adored them.

Thank you so much for a wonderful session (and for braving the mosquitoes!). Looking forward to seeing all of you at the proofing session!

6 comments:

Amanda Trumper said...

What a beautiful family! Love the vibrant colors!

Amy B. said...

oh, if these were my kids I might need every shot. They are all so great. Nice job Ashley!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

I love the mix of the cool and warm tones in the photos! I bet they will love these :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful series! The kids are very beautiful. Your colors are great!

Anonymous said...

ok, these are just awesome!!!!!! great work!!!

Anonymous said...

This was an amazing session. Such great looking kids, and you really did a nice job with them.