Friday, October 10, 2008

Maternity Photography - H Family Preview


I am so glad I was asked to do this maternity session. Mom is so sweet (and beautiful!) and Dad was a such a great sport and so helpful. And this little boy - the soon-to-be big brother - is adorable! He was so fantastic with direction and LOVED being photographed. He actually pouted a little when it wasn't his turn to be in front of the camera. I got some of the best expressions from him. Too cute!

Here is a quick preview of the session. Hope you enjoy;-)


6 comments:

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

what a cute family! the little boy's smile is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the final family image. Adorable!

Karen said...

I love that smile too!

Anonymous said...

the photo photos are so sweet Ash!

Anonymous said...

The location in that last spot is so cool!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, the second one is my fave.