Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Columbia Child Photography - S Family Preview


This little man had the biggest, bluest eyes I think I have ever seen! Just gorgeous. He was full of energy and loved to throw rocks in the little pond at the park we visited and play in the willow trees. We also took some images at the train tracks because he loves trains. And just look at his sweet little overalls he wore for that portion of the session! Isn't he just too adorable?


Mom, he is one precious little boy. Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph the two of you last week. I hope you enjoy this preview. I'll be seeing you soon!

Oh, and one more thing....have 25 different friends or family members post a comment here on the blog and get a free 5x7 from this session on me!
;-)


Had to post one of him with his beautiful Mommy!
And I never can refuse one of those silly faces;-)

5 comments:

Debi said...

those eyes are beautiful! he looks fun too!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! Awesome shots, Ashley!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic session Ashley! Your colour is always gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

cute! love the blue tongue :) so boy!

Anonymous said...

How surprised were we to be scrolling through my cousin's engagment pics and then see Brady. haha

The pictures are beautiful, oh sorry no handsome!! haha