Monday, September 22, 2008

Women's Photography - Beverly Arrington

I recently had the great pleasure of meeting and working with Beverly Arrington, who booked one of the women's photography sessions with myself and the incredibly talented make-up artist and esthetician, Christi Stewart of Robin's Nest in Columbia. Beverly is a local residential and commercial real estate agent serving the Lake Murray, Lexington, Irmo, and Columbia areas. She and her husband Ron, who is also an agent, had a photo session at the gorgeous USC Horseshoe. They were in need of some new photos for their website and communications and I was so pleased they chose me for this session. Ron and Beverly are a wonderful couple and I enjoyed working with them so much.

Check out these images from their session. And if you are in the market for a real estate agent, visit Beverly's website at www.beverlyarrington.com or call her at 803.261.8846.

No comments: