Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ladies - be good to yourself! And other moms this Mother's Day!

I am extremely excited to be announcing a new promotion inspired, in part, by the lovely women I have had the great fortune to photograph lately. I wrote previously about women often forgetting or neglecting to honor themselves and their image with photography, especially as they get older and their responsibilities to others grow. Well, now is the time to be good to yourself, ladies!

I am joining forces with the lovely and talented Christi Stewart of Robin's Nest in the heart of Columbia, SC to provide you with an excellent opportunity to look your best and capture that image to treasure always.

So who is Christi?
"I am a licensed Esthetician specializing in makeup artistry. I love being a makeup artist in part because I get to work with color and be creative, but also because I love helping women figure out how to express themselves - in ways that really work for them. I hate seeing makeup that looks like it could never happen in nature. But I do love drama! Creating dramatic looks that are also natural is one of my favorite challenges I face as a makeup artist. I also love helping women get a soft day-to-day look. I love it all!
I've been using Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics for four years now. In my opinion, Iredale is the best makeup for photography because of its light reflecting qualities and the "soft" look it imparts.

I'm so excited to be working with Ashley. I love that she helps empower women through the art of self expression. I really believe there is healing in exploring ways to express ourselves. Not to mention, it's also a lot of fun!"


So, here is the deal: A custom make-up application by Christi at Robin's Nest and a photo session in a Columbia location of your choice by me for only $175! This is a $250 value! We will only be accepting 5 appointments at this price, so call to set up yours today! And since Mother's Day is just around the corner, you may purchase a session as a gift. I will provide you with a gift certificate to bestow upon one of your favorite "moms" - mom, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, etc. If she is a busy mom, she will love this gift. She will be able to redeem the certificate and set the appointment time herself.

Images from these sessions may appear in the portfolio for Ashley Ward Photography and/or Christi Stewart and require a signed model release.

Look and feel and be your most beautiful self and capture it to share with loved ones. You'll be so glad you took the time to document the fabulous YOU!

No comments: