Thursday, September 25, 2008

Columbia Child Photography - M Family Preview


I got to hang out with these two adorable little girls last weekend! Aren't they just too precious for words?! These girls had a really big day! Earlier that day they took a ride in a horse-drawn carriage with their mommy. At our photo shoot, they had a tea party, played in my princess chair in a pasture with horses, fed the horses some grass (and almost a couple of little fingers too!), and then ended the day with a horseback ride! Wow! A little girl's dream come true, right? And through it all they had the best dispositions, taking direction like little pros. I had a really tough time trying to figure out what to post here for mom's preview, so I finally gave up and this is as narrowed-down as I could get it!
A special thank you to mom's friends for the use of their beautiful property and four-legged "extras" for our shoot. You have a wonderful home and I really appreciate you allowing us to come and play!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every single one of these is so beautiful! Love your color and composition, wonderful work Ashley!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girls. The last images is adorable.

Danielle Hobbs said...

Great job! Beautiful girls and great locations!

Jen said...

Gorgeous Ashley! I love all of them...I bet the girls had a blast!!

PS - I tagged you in my latest blog post, the Going to the Dogs one, at the end :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last shot! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the tutus .. these photos are so sweet ...

Social Condition said...

I have the cutest nieces and what beautiful photography to capture it!

Love Auntie M