Friday, May 23, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Well, if you have visited my site today, you may or may not have noticed that I am experiencing some technical difficulties. I'm not sure what the issue is exactly as I have not heard back from my hosting company but have been told by some of my colleagues that I am not alone. Hopefully the gurus in charge of the servers hosting our sites will have this issue corrected quickly.

As well as the issue with my website, I am experiencing editing withdrawal as my system is now in Charlotte for some pretty major repair. Ugh. Isn't it strange how attached we become to these systems? The little break I am getting is really not so bad but it is odd not to have my system in it's usual place, waiting for me to work on images, or check e-mail, or place orders, or update the blog or site. Thank goodness for this laptop! So forgive me for not posting any pretty images along with this entry but I don't trust the laptop with my editing. Maybe I'll pull something out of archive to post just for fun after my sessions this weekend;-)

Please don't forget that my new pricing is set to take effect on June 1, 2008. If you want to book one of my available mid-July or August sessions and take advantage of the current print pricing, you need to do so as soon as possible.

That's all the news for now. I hope to be posting some new images and previews soon. Have a great holiday weekend and be safe!

No comments: