Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beach Session

I am so glad to have my system up and working again so I can start posting these previews! I will try to post one more this week before taking off for a nice long weekend to Texas. We are so excited to be traveling there again! We'll be visiting family and old friends and hopefully a few of our favorites places while there.

It was so difficult deciding which images to post in the preview for this session. This family was truly "in the moment" and allowed themselves to really have fun and enjoy themselves. I love working with people like this. I watch them through the camera and think how lucky I am to be seeing and photographing all the intimacy and love and beauty of family.

Sweet baby "R" turned one year old on their family vacation and we captured her first experience with birthday cake on the porch of the beach house. Then we went down to the beach for family portraits. What a great sport "R" was...even wearing a tutu and tiara. She was so precious!

I am looking forward to sharing all the images at our proofing session! Enjoy!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, amazing photographs! Breath taking portraits from the beach!!!!!

Masters Rental said...

Gorgeous!! I would LOVE to have some just like these. They are all fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, just amazing! wonderful captures...and a beautiful family!

Danielle Hobbs said...

Beautiful images and beautiful family! Great job all around, Ashley! Such a cutie!!

Amanda Trumper said...

Oh what fun!! These are just beautiful!!

Westhart Photography said...

This was such an awesome session. So beautiful!