Monday, August 25, 2008

P Family Preview


Look at these two gorgeous little girls! The girls are 2 and 4 years old and really kept me on my toes. The 4 year-old met me on the driveway and immediately started telling me all about her favorite My Little Pony and favorite color and then wanted to show me all around her house! I loved it! She was ready to play right away - no warm up time needed at all;-)

And aren't their dresses adorable? They are from Tiny Treasures is Forest Acres. And one of the images from this session will soon be displayed there.

Thank you, little ladies, and the whole P family! I had a great time and look forward to seeing you at the proofing session!


A little texture on this one.
Don't you love the "silly faces"?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those adorable little girls...and their cute little smocked dresses......parents are going to love these

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute!! Beautiful job Ashley, how will they ever be able to chose :)

Anonymous said...

What lovely color and energy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little girls. Ashley, you did a fabulous job. I love the image of the girl in the chair; 4th one down. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

aw, I love that last one and that chair is so cool. Such cute kids.

Jen said...

Wow Ashley! You did an incredible job! I'd love to haev some sibling shots of mine like these, I may have to schedule a trip :)

I just love your color in these too :) And that chair...I will steal it someday!