Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Summertime

Have you ever been to Tiny Treasures in Columbia? It's a fabulous children's boutique with adorable clothing and a fantastic staff! If you haven't been, you have to check them out. You'll be happy you did. And soon you'll see one of the images from this session displayed in the store.

These four beautiful, spirited children kept me on my toes! I was pretty beat at the end of this session. And I loved every minute of it! What a wonderful sense of family these kids had. I was so impressed with their care and gentleness with each other and their helpful attitudes. This session was spent exploring, climbing trees, throwing rocks in the water, and blowing bubbles. And of course, we wrapped it up by taking out the giant lollipops and enjoying the sticky sweetness. Everyone ended up with the bright colors all over their adorable faces. I think that's the way childhood should be.....sometimes exhausting, sometimes messy, but always sweet!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Especially LOVE the last shot of the group of them, so well done!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

what cute kids! I bet the mom will love these!

Lala said...

I love these! the lollys with the chair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful session you had! and how cool is that chair!!!